Thursday, November 26, 2020

3 in 1 tablet?




Dear friends,

Please be cautioned. You may get to the same state as I am in.

I may be wrong though... I am still exploring... 

I just want to raise a caution.

The demands of online classes made me a dumb one.

I guess I was fooled.

After placing the order thru FB,  no confirmation communication for tracking purposes is provided. Hence, no record of the proper identification of seller is kept even if a NO QUESTION ASKED return transaction if you will not like the item is promised on the selling page.

As advertised, the unit arrived after a week. No receipt, no sender's address/no return address. 

It would have been unfair to the NINJA man if the delivery is refused. 

No manual or any similar document.

Model specified MZ65Plus is not searchable online.

The specifications cited by the seller on the FB post are not actually supported.

In fairness, the bluetooth keyboard and the pen are functioning but nothing else can be done because there seems to be no way to change the language set in the unit.

The FB selling page is still active but the account seem to vary from time to time. You will get no reply to a query about the product that you received.  Your comment about the product are seemingly hidden/deleted by the seller. 

Again, I can be wrong...  Am still trying to explore...

No comments:

Post a Comment