Friday, July 10, 2015

Kankana-ey Song Lyrics Transliterated to English

An-Anusak
I will endure
by MPBC Kinoboyan

I.
No nemnemek san nabiit
If I remember the recent time
Ay nankoykoyog ta
When we have been going together
Kanak no nan kinaragsak ta
I thought that the happiness we shared
Et magay patengga na
is something without an end
Polos adak ninemnemnem
Never did I have in my mind
Di pansinaan ta
About us parting ways
Lumuluwa nan mata
My eyes are in tears
No nemnemnemek sik-a
Everytime I think of you

CHORUS:
Et aw adi, no say kanam
Okay then, if that is what you say
Ay enggay magay riknam
That you’ve got no more feelings
An-anusak, ikarigatak
I will endure, I will do my best
Manbiyag ay maga ka
To live without you
Tan narigat met kayman
Because it is difficult indeed
No wat sak-en di manlaylayad
If I am the only one who feels the love

II.
Narigat no mamingsan
Sometimes it is difficult
Di umas-asa ka
To have expectations
Nakarkaro no sisik-a
Especially if you are one
San pobre ay kanan da
Of those referred to as poor
Wat dakan lalasoyen
You will just be despised
Aagin di gayyemen
By the relatives of whom you love
No mamingsan san kinapobre
Sometimes your being poor
Di inda iilaen
Is what they focus upon

(Back to Chorus)

Bridge:
Ngem asak an-anusan,
But I will do my best
Sik-a di ennak liw-an
So I will forget you
Es-estek et nan biyag ko
I will just take care of my life
Ta adak wat kaseseg-ang
So that I won’t be pitiful
Wooooh (Back to Chorus)
An-anusak tan narigat
I will endure because it is difficult
No wat sak-en di manlaylayad

If I am the only one who feels the love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO03AZxGDHs

1 comment: