Friday, May 5, 2023

Am I living life the way it should be?

After more than 5 decades of existence, I have yet to try throwing up due to alcohol overdose. Throwing up experience was due to health issues, food poisoning and viral infections. I never had been in a brawl. Bleeding experience were due to accidental cuts and the blood specimen gathering procedures for the medical procedures. I never had a long distance trip for leisure. Leisure experience is limited to staying home alone or heading home once in a while. Fine dine experience, there is almost none. Momentous dines are limited to family-based affairs with ordinary menu. But I have a share of needing medical attention. So, how did I live my life and how will I spend the rest? It seems my way of life is way below the standard of many. Just the same, Thank You Lord, I am your son and I am feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment